Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two Weeks, Tons of Changes!

I honestly cannot believe how much Tessa has changed in the past few weeks.  She has become such a little person!  Ok, she's always been a little person, but she's no longer a little baby. Every day it seems like there is some new little quirk that she decides to display, and she's constantly making me laugh.  I'm surprised I get anything done (who am I kidding, I don't get anything done) because I just sit and watch her talking to her toys and throwing stuff around.  Tommy has been saying a lot lately "I wondering what she is thinking."

Some of the highlights from the last couple of weeks:

Crawling - Tessa has been crawling around a little, but not very far.  Little did we know, she is just fussy about where she is crawling.  We have wood floors and a couple of rugs down, and she will crawl on both, but get her on carpet and she's all over the place. 

Standing - She's trying to pull herself up on everything now.  The coffee table, end tables, chairs, boxes, the couches, anything and everything.


Peek-a-boo - one of her new favorite games.  She will hold up the blanket over her head and pull it down for me to say peek-a-boo.  I don't think she gets that she is suppose to be hiding, just that she has to raise something above her head.

Lounging - She loves to "kick back" and put her feet up, especially in her stroller.


She doesn't like grass.  She turns into a flamingo every time we try to make her stand on it.


She loves books.  She won't let us read them to her...she just loves to hold them and turn the pages.

She is ticklish. I didn't know babies were ticklish, but mine sure is!

1 comment:

  1. All right, I'm ready to fly down and play with her :) Thanks for posting the videos...she is adorable and "beautifully and wonderfully made".....

    ReplyDelete