Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update Frenzy

So I got behind in the blog updates and feel like I should play catch up rather than just skipping some milestones, so get ready for a series of updates in the next few days.

We're going to go back to Easter. Yes, that was a month ago...I'm a great procrastinator.  We didn't do Easter baskets or egg hunts.  In fact, I didn't even get any pictures on Easter day, but Tommy and I did get the chance to go for a nice hike of Good Friday.  We drove up to Pinnacle Peak to hike someplace different, and we realized on the drive that we had done the same hike on Good Friday the previous year with my family as they were visiting at the time.  I was over 6 months pregnant at the time.  It was kind of fun to think about how much has changed in just one year!  What a blessing!

Pictures from Good Friday 2010:



Good Friday 2011:

(We thought we were taking a picture, but were in video mode instead...oops)





1 comment:

  1. Yes, a lot has changed :) She's grown up quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete