A word of advice....when leaving on an extended vacation, plan with your babysitter/child's friends so you aren't gone for back to back lengthy periods of time. I did not do this. Therefore, one day after returning from our 2 1/2 week vacation, Tessa's babysitter's family left for their own 2 1/2 week vacation. So Tessa came back from vacation being used to constant attention and fun activities to two weeks of only mom. Almost...
Luckily I signed Tessa up for a week of "gymnastics" camp at our neighborhood trampoline park. So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am - Noon, Tessa went to camp. It was suppose to include gymnastics, trampoline, hip-hop dance, and arts and crafts. I'm pretty sure it was more of a supervised playtime that actual teaching of anything, but I'm not complaining! Tessa loved it so much (and I loved having a few hours of silence) that we did it another week.
Some Pics:
Luckily for us all, Tessa's babysitter/friends came back last week. She was super excited to see them, as a majority of our church congregation can attest to. When walking into the Narthex for church Sunday night, she spotted them in the sanctuary and immediately started jumping up and down yelling "Colin and Julia are back, Colin and Julia are back!" And after church, Colin and Tessa walked around hand-in-hand...two lost friends, reunited.
Sooooo thankful they are back and Tessa has friends to miss so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment