Sunday, November 20, 2011

October Fun

October was full of a lot of fun and flew by.  I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already!  So here is a recap of some of the highlights.

Tommy and I played in the Phoenix Christian Grade School Volleyball tournament in the beginning of October.  Tessa was our little cheerleader. 


Our team, the champs!


Later in the month, we went up to Flagstaff with some friends (and all our kids) and rented a cabin for a weekend.  It was beautiful!  We enjoyed Fall weather and changing leaves.

Our Cabin:

The kids "playing cards":



Then Halloween...we went to some friends for some trick-or-treating fun.  Tessa dressed up like a kitty cat.  She was pretty cute, but was not into the trick-or-treating.  Tommy and I brought her to a few houses, but she would cling to one of us and didn't go near the candy, so it didn't last long. 




That's our October in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment