Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tech Savvy Baby

I am baffled at the amount of information Tessa picks up.  She loves to copy Tommy and me, and is especially intrigued by electronic devices (as most kids seem to be).  Tommy and I both have IPhones, and Tessa loves to look at the pictures we take with them.  In fact, if we open the photo folder, she can already flip through the pictures by herself.  And if we give her anything else electronic with a screen (DVD player, old phones, etc), she tries to “touch” her way to get to what she wants to see. We were commenting the other day how there are the old play phones with the dials on them, and she probably doesn’t even know what they are because they don’t have a touch screen! 

Here’s a picture of our “tech savvy” child at work.  I left the room for a minute and this is what I came back to find…

babyonlaptop

Just like mommy.  Kind of scary=)!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is when she sees the pictures and says Tessa :) So cute--she's a smart one!

    ReplyDelete