Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Sitting

We often get asked how we think Tessa will react to having a new baby.  We are hopeful the transition won’t be to horrible.

The other day, I had the chance to watch our friends’ baby for a little bit.  As soon as my friend left our house, Tessa was by Baby Audrey’s car seat, asking if she could hold her.  She told me where I need to sit and how she would sit by me so I could help her hold Baby Audrey.  Cute.  After about 5 minutes of holding her, Tessa said “I think she wants to go in the swing.  Yeah, she wants to go in the swing".”  So we put her in the swing.  Tessa proceeded to put on the music, get her a blanket and a baby toy, then got a chair out and sat right in front of the swing to watch baby Audrey. 

803248_10151721752680898_419756452_n

Then Baby Audrey’s daddy came to pick her up.

“I think she wants to stay awhile.  Yeah, she’s not going to go yet.”

As I said.  We are hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment