Sunday, July 14, 2013

Three

Where has time gone?  I now have a 3 month old and a 3 year old!  It's hard to believe!  I feel like Tessa became a little girl overnight and Cole, well to be honest, I'm glad he's getting older and past the little baby stage.  He's a really good baby overall, loves to smile and is generally very happy while he is awake.  Right now, we're working on getting him to fall asleep on his own (not fun) as we have been rocking him to sleep for the past 3 months for the most part.  He's also not a great napper, usually only sleeping for about 40 minutes at a time unless he is being held.  He does sleep really well at night though, usually only waking up once, and in fact, slept until 6 am this morning. 

Tessa is a spitfire at home, talking non-stop and has an incredible imagination.  She has numerous imaginary friends, all animals, and loves to make believe all sorts of crazy stuff.  She is getting less shy in public, no longer glaring at strangers, but still is pretty quiet with new people.  We think she is pretty smart (we may be bias) and I am constantly amazed at what words and phrases comes out of her mouth.

A few pictures:
All Smiles

Rolled Over at 3 months!

3 years old!

Arts and Crafts Time

Playing in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment