She likes watching American Idol in it too which is strange because Tommy and I don't really watch it, but she found it quite entertaining.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Best Baby Invention Ever
Tessa loves her bath time. However, putting the baby sink on the kitchen counter has become a no-no since she splashes so much and Tommy is slightly overprotective of his hardwood floors. We bought a chair that you place in the bathtub, but something seemed off about filling up an entire bathtub when we only needed a couple of feet of it, and I find our kitchen sink disgusting, so that option was out too. Well, I came across the greatest little thing through OneStepAhead.com (no I am not receiving any money for the endorsement, but maybe I should contact them and ask). It's an inflatable baby bathtub. Well, when I got it in the mail, I blew it up an set it on the floor to see what Tessa would think (without water of course). She was all over it. I mean ALL OVER IT. I have never seen her play with such abandonment (probably due to the hardwood floors). She rolls from side to side, flings herself around, stands up on it and then bounces on her butt. It's amazing how a little air and plastic can change a person's life! I can now set her in the thing and she will play by herself for almost an hour. Before, 10 - 15 minutes of alone play was probably the average. I think its helping her development too because she seems stronger than she did last week when we got it. No joke! Oh, she enjoys taking baths in it too=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she is co cute rach. i am glad you started a blog. :)
ReplyDelete