Friday, March 11, 2011

Joining the Blogoshere

Like every other family blog you will read, my first post is going to say that I am writing this blog as a record keeper since I am negligent in keeping track of the fun details of our lives.  It would be so interesting to look back on my life or the life of my parents and grandparents and have the history and stories to read about.  Since modern technology is making that so easy for future generations, I feel obligated to give that gift to Tessa and our future children and grandchildren. 

That being said, I started setting up this blog before Tessa was born and this is my first post. Hmmmm.  We'll see how this goes.  Since I actually told some people I was starting one, I now have some accountability, which apparently I need. I had been doing good with keeping up with her baby book and taking pictures, so my intentions have been to do a recap of Tessa's life so far in my first couple of posts.  Since that hasn't been done yet and I work on my computer for a living AND Tessa has become more mobile, the chances of that happening anytime soon seem unlikely.  So I'm going to dive right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment