I love the "Hey, I'm just relax here and do this all the time" pose in this picture! She is definitely getting steadier on her feet and is definitely developing quite the personality. Today she was trying to put a piece of paper in her mouth. Every time she would put it near her mouth, I would say "No", and she would put it back down and make this pouty, about-to-cry face. I wish I could have gotten it on video because it was Hi-larious. I'm happy that she is understanding "no" and actually listening, but a little worried that pouting is already starting=).
Monday, March 21, 2011
Up and At Em'
Well, Tessa can officially stand up on her own now. I better clarify. She can go from sitting position to standing against something by pulling herself up. She's been loving standing next to our coffee table that last few days and playing with all of the adult toys (a.k.a. the lap top, remote control, coffee cups, newspapers, etc). She had never pulled herself from sitting to standing by herself though. Unfortunately the first time she did it was in her crib at 2:30 am this morning, so I was a little less than pleased at this "first" milestone. Needless to say, I did not get out my camera and take a picture. Instead I waited for her second "first" which took place in normal daytime hours and took a picture of that instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment