Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Word???

We had the privilege of going "up North" to a friend's cabin in the mountains the weekend after our trip to California.  "Up North" really is only a couple hours north of Phoenix, but it's green and a whole lot cooler, so it feels much further away.  We enjoyed the nice weather and got the chance to go for a long walk and take Tessa on a Rhino ride.


On the last night we were there, we were sitting in the cabin with a bunch of people.  I walked away from Tessa and she clearly turned around, looked at me, and cried Mama!  Now, to be perfectly honest, she has been saying dada for a while, but I don't think she had ever really said it specifically to Tommy before this, so I'm counting mama as her first word!  She now says Dada and ball way more and I barely ever hear mama, but I have a roomful of people to collaborate my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment