Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Travels, More Firsts

The weekend after we went up North, we went back to California for a cousin's wedding (this time to the Chino/Ontario area).  When we got there, Nana said she would watch Tessa at the hotel while the men did some dairy-related thing and new sister-in-law Jill and I went shopping. We came back to find out that Tessa had taken her first steps for Nana!  She's taken a few since then, but every time we try to coax her, she sits down and starts crawling.  She's a very speedy crawler, so I'm not too disappointed she hasn't taken off walking yet because I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time keeping up. 

While in Chino, we also had the opportunity to visit Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma.  We captured a few precious photos!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures with Grandma! So special. and I didn't know she took her first steps that day- how exciting!

    ReplyDelete