Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Month of Updates

This past month we have been busy with celebrations, trips, and new adventures. So much has happened and I'm finally getting to documenting it all=). So here we go on another series of makeup posts!



We'll start with our trip to California for the wedding of brother Chad. Yeah! Tommy and I decided it would be a good idea to break up the 9 hour drive by driving to LA and getting a hotel and then taking the scenic route up the coast to Central California the next day. It ended up taking longer than we thought, but the drive was beautiful and we got the chance to stop at the beach for Tessa's first ocean experience.





We had a great time with family and friends and are so happy to have a new sister-in-law! The wedding was beautiful, and other than Tessa wanting to talk during the wedding ceremony (luckily they had glass doors in the church so I took her out and could watch from the lobby), she did really great.



Tessa got her first taste of stairs at Chad's house.  She motored right up them and kept going back for more.  I'm so glad we don't have stairs!  But now she climbs on anything and everything she can lift her leg up onto.


No comments:

Post a Comment