At 7:45 am the other morning, Tessa and I were still sleeping. Tommy decided we had a lot to do so we needed to get up. According to him, it went something like this.
He walks into Tessa’s room and says good morning.
Tessa sits up.
Tessa: This is my shirt (pointing to her shirt). This is my pants (pointing to her pants). This is my pillow. This is my pony. This is my binkie. It goes in my mouth. I don’t need it. I talk.
Tommy: Ok. Should we go wake up Mommy?
Tessa: Yes! Wake up Mommy!
He picks her up and walks to our room as she continues to point out objects along the way and sets her on our bed.
Tessa: (bouncing on the bed) Mommy, wake uuuup! Mommy wake uuuuup! (she lays down on me). That’s so nice!
Me: Uggh. snarl. (put pillow over my head).
I guess Tessa didn’t get her morning chitty-chattiness from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment